Chris Blondell, a recent graduate from Drexel University's Screenwriting and Playwriting program, is a writer for the Pretentious Film Majors and some other things.
Posts by Chris Blondell:
- The Moment Game of Thrones Lost its Edge
- Why Seth MacFarlene Offending at the Oscars Isn’t News
- The Problem with Hype
- Tarantino & Frank Ocean: Why Music in Film Makes a Difference
- Editorial: Bond is Best in Thirds
- Adele’s Skyfall, A Wonderfully Expensive Bore
- Mad Men’s Big Ol’ Emmy Snub
- Jon Hamm to Play a Toilet on Bob’s Burgers (A Talking One)
- Trailer: Schwarzenegger Returns to Genre He Pumped Up
- Paranormal Activity 4: Back and Ready to Scare
- Sacha Baron Cohen: Secret Agent??
- Tig Notaro Diagnosed with Cancer
- Holy Trilogy, Batman! It’s All Over Now!
- Breaking Bad “Madrigal” Recap
- Godzilla Stomps and Smashes His Big-Ass Self Back into Theatres
- Editorial: Skyler’s Own Breaking Bad
- Editorial: From Android to Assassin – Michael Fassbender
- Editorial: Daniel Tosh’s “Uh-Oh” Comments
- Editorial: Why is Uggie So Damn Important?
- Movie News: Jurassic Park 4 Has Writers Now
- Mad Men S5 Reflections: That Toothy French-Canadian Seductress
- Mad Men S5 Reflections: Lane and the Jaguar…
- Editorial: Channing Tatum – Elite Pretty Boy Actor
- Editorial: Prometheus – More Than Your Average Prequel
- Editorial: Does anybody care about American Idol?
- Editorial: An Ode to the iPod
- Editorial: Mad Men’s Season 5 Music Kick
- Reaction: Skyfall Trailer